PLN at Work

About a month ago, I made a blog post related to an article we’d read about enriching professional learning networks. At that time, I was developing plans for using a social media platform to provide informal learning opportunities and professional development to the staff across our network. Well... it’s time! The first post will be live in the morning (7/3/23), and something new will be posted in the discussion forum every month. Based on the responses I’ve gotten from staff; they are just as excited as I am about this. I’m looking forward to asking staff in a few months if they find this platform to be beneficial in helping build their skillsets and knowledge base. The social media platform that we’re using is very similar to Facebook, with a space for discussions and forums similar to Reddit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me