Week 2 Tools

This week’s tools were much less of a “shock to the system” in comparison to me signing up for Twitter last week. I am still feeling out Twitter and am unsure of how I will use it. However, I am familiar with Instagram and use it quite often. It is my primary social media space. Registering and then following the class blogs on Feedly was also an easy process – thanks to the opml file. Feedly has made it extremely easy for me to see and read my classmates’ blogs. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little concerned at first about being able to keep up with the class blogs. Thanks to Feedly for clearing that worry! I am looking forward to approaching and experiencing all of the tools that we’ll use throughout the semester with an open and curious mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me