Community Observation Assignment - Reflection

This assignment was... interesting for me. I will say, I'm glad that it is over! For the community in which I was an active participant, the first post was extremely anxiety-inducing - but I was okay. The second post however, the responses were so overwhelming that I really just wanted to leave the group altogether. The amount of energy and mental space it takes for me to actively navigate social media, I simply don't have right now. I believe that that will change once I'm done with school or work - whichever comes first, lol. 

I did come across a recommendation for a restaurant that I am looking forward to trying. I also enjoyed seeing people make connections with complete strangers over similar interests in food. Most of my time spent on social media, has been in a very passive capacity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me