Reflection on Digital Detox

As someone who primarily uses one social media platform consistently, but in a very passive manner, the digital detox was exactly what I needed. In the first few weeks of the class, there were so many tools introduced. Despite the warning to not to try to do everything, I wanted to at least check out all of the tools. Unfortunately, for most, that’s as far as I got – checking them out and using them in a very passive manner. Attempting to keep up with them all, was very overwhelming. 

I chose to do the digital detox Friday – Sunday. I had some travel and family events going on during that time and it felt great to not engage in any social media. Although, I spent my time on the various platforms as a consumer, even that was draining for me. That detox almost felt like a Spring break for me, lol. I’m refreshed and ready to jump back in for next week!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me