Throwback Thursday

I was pretty late to the Twitter challenges this week, because I hadn't been on Twitter since last week. When I got on Twitter today, I saw all of the Throwback Thursday challenges and omg - so much nostalgia! I didn't participate in the challenge, but I enjoyed reading them all. Someone posted about Yahoo messenger, and it took me back to my childhood Summers. My dad lives in Seattle, so I spent holidays and summers there; while my friends were back home in Daytona Beach. My friends and I used Yahoo Messenger to stay in contact. The trip down memory lane reminded me of how much technology and the way that we communicate has changed so much.

Comments

  1. Yes, it was indeed a nostalgic having to see that Yahoo messenger tweet. I remember my friends and I communicated through these platforms to coordinate gatherings and meet ups, and we had to be very sure and trust that we will be at the agreed location and time as that's the only mode of communication we had (smart phones weren't a thing back then). It was much simpler and there wasn't any last minute no-show stunt played by our friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me