Update on Tool Involvement (Week 5)

 At the end of Week 4 I gave an update on my tool involvement. Well... not much has changed since then. I proposed that my lack of involvement with new tools may have been due to my involvement for our community observation assignment. The last two weeks have been extremely busy for me (so much so that I had to be extra intentional about being involved in the communities for the assignment), so I can't say for sure that the community assignment is the reason that I haven't been involved with the other tools. The next two weeks are slower for me. My goals for the week are to revisit LinkedIn, participate in some of the challenges this week (at least two), and check out Diigo a bit more. Let's see what happens...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me