Respite Recap






Last week’s respite was a much needed break. I even took a break from personal use of social media. In short, it was refreshing. As I have shared many times before, I am not one who spends a lot of time on social media; so keeping up with all of the new social platforms in this class has been a bit of a task for me. Thanks to the respite week, I am feeling excited about (and like I have the energy for) wrapping things up over the next few weeks. 

In the last week, I was much more focused, relaxed, and much more productive in all areas of life. Not engaging in social media for personal reasons or for class saved me a lot of time. I'm kind of happy to get back to using my personal socials; but also have a fresh sense and reminder of the time that I waste mindlessly scrolling. I may not engage in chunks of time - but a few minutes here and a few minutes there, add up to quite a bit of time. What did the respite do for you?


Comments

  1. I feel you. I also found the respite week helpful for me to take a break from regular school work and recharge for the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me