Threads

 


I’m sure most of us have started using or have at least heard about the launch of Threads. I've seen many people call it the new Twitter. While Instagram is my primary social media platform of choice, I have not created a Threads account. I don't have the bandwidth for it right now. I avoided Twitter for years, and am currently still trying to learn how to use it. I can do without signing up for another platform that appears to be similar to it. 

If you're not familiar with the new platform, you can read about it here: What is Threads?

For the Twitter users in our class, I’m curious about what your initial thoughts are about Threads. Will it become the new Twitter? Will it rival Twitter? Do you like it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me