Week 9 Tools

The tools introduced this week were Slack and Trello. I haven’t personally used Trello, but I am slightly familiar with it. A colleague introduced me to Trello, gave a tutorial of how to use it, and then showed us how they use it themselves. Upon introduction, I thought it was a cool tool to have access to; but I haven’t found a way or felt like I’ve needed to use it – yet.

On the contrary, Slack is completely new to me. I hadn’t heard of it prior to this week. I didn’t create an account, but I did check out the website and resource pages about how to use it and the different features that it offers. I can actually think of a few scenarios where this tool would be helpful at my job. I may be signing up for it sooner than later... we'll see.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lurker to Active Contributor

Angst, Anxiety, and Instant Communication

Twitter Finally Caught Me